- - AT&T
- - Cingular wireless
- - T-Mobile
- - Verizon
- - Sprint
- - Suncom
- - Cellular One
- - Cincinnati Bell
- - Centennial Wireless
- - Dobson-Cellular
- - Alltel
- - Triton PCS
- - Edge Wireless
- - Get Mobile
- - West Virginia Wireless
- - Airadigm Communications
- - Southern Communications
- - Cellular South
- - VERIZON CDMA SPC Codes
- - IWireless
- - Carolina phone
- - Nextel
- - Rogers wireless
- - Fido
- - Red
- - Bell Mobility
- - Telus Mobility
- - SaskTel
- - Wind Mobile
- - Virgin Mobile
- - Videotron
- - MTS
- - Koodo
- - Mobilicity
- - Dave network
- - DMTS
- - First
- - ICE Wireless
- - Bell Blackberry 10
- - Telus Blackberry 10
- - Virgin blackberry 10
- - Solo blackberry 10
- - Rogers blackberry 10
- - Koodo blackberry 10
- - Fido blackberry 10
Price and Payments
The price for the service shall be the quoted price of the Seller, and payment of the Price shall be made by the Buyer before provisioning of the service.
The Description and quality of the service to be sold (“the Service”) shall be as set out in the Description provided by the Seller to the Buyer (“the Description”).
The Seller shall deliver the Service to the Buyer at the email address of the Buyer as shown on the Buyer's submission. Time shall not be of the essence for delivery.
Title and Risk
· The Service shall be at the risk of the Buyer following delivery.
· Notwithstanding delivery, title in the Service shall not pass to the Buyer until the Buyer has made payment of all sums owing to the Seller.
· Until such time as title in the Service passes to the Buyer, the Seller shall have the right to withhold the Service.
· If any term or provision of these Terms & Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
· The Seller may without the consent of the Buyer sublicense its rights or obligations or any part of these Conditions.
· The headings in these Conditions are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of any of the Conditions.
Each of the parties agrees that save in respect of statements made fraudulently it shall have no remedy in respect of any untrue statement upon which it relied in entering this Agreement and that its only remedies shall be for breach of contract.
bbunlock.com can only guarantee that the service will fulfill the customers expectations if the following criteria are met:
· The information provided on the submission form when ordering the service is 100% correct
· The instructions provided with the service have been followed EXACTLY as stipulated
· The target mobile phone is not stolen or blacklisted
· The target mobile phone is not already unlocked
· The software of the target mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way
· The IMEI number of the target mobile phone has never been altered, changed or tampered with in any way
· The phone has never undergone an attempted unlocking with codes in the past
A refund shall not be warranted if all of these criteria are not met. bbunlock.com will endeavour to solve any problem any customer may have while attempting to use our service, however liability for the success of the service lies solely with the consumer. Furthermore, bbunlock.com cannot guarantee that this service will enable the target handset to operate on any specific network. Certain handsets will only operate on certain networks. This is due to different GSM network frequencies.
It is the customer's responsibility to make sure that the target mobile phone and the network the mobile phone is currently locked to is supported by our service. A credit note may be offered in specific circumstances, however a refund cannot be offered or given where the customer has paid and subsequently discovered that their handset and/or network is not supported by our service.
· In the unlikely event that the codes we provide fail to unlock a customer's mobile phone, bbunlock.com will ask the customer to confirm that the details they provided when submitting the order are 100% correct. In the event that the customer confirms that the submitted details are 100% correct, bbunlock.com reserves the right to seek further evidence to support the customers claim that the codes did not unlock their mobile phone. This may include the customer sending the mobile phone to bbunlock.com for verification purposes or making a video recording containing images of the phone in question, the IMEI number on the sticker in the rear of the phone in question, the IMEI number displayed on the screen of the phone in question and the customer inserting an alternative SIM card and the resultant screen of the phone in question after it is switched on with the alternative SIM card inserted. These measures may seem a little extreme to most, however due to the electronic nature of our business, we have no other way to determine whether an unlock has been successful or not.
· Order cancellations shall only be considered, if the order placed HAS NOT commenced processing. You can contact us with your order ID first to check if your order has been processed or not.
· Unlock codes issued by us, for phones that turn out to be barred or blacklisted, are not eligible for refunds. A barred phone refers to a stolen mobile phone or a mobile phone that was reported ‘lost’ by the owner.
· In the event that a refund is required, a refund shall be given after a deduction of 10% of the total refund amount towards card processing and handling expenses.
In certain cases, bbunlock.com may ask the customer to submit a scanned copy of the credit card and bank statement in order to completely verify the integrity of the order and to avoid credit card fraud. Due to the overwhelming fraudulent orders we receive a day we must take all the necessary precautions to minimize credit card fraud as much as possible. We reserve the right to refuse an order which looks suspicious or turns out to be fraudulent.
Orders which turn out to be fraudulent will be reported to the relevant authorities to be investigated to the fullest extent by law.
Chargeback & Credit Card Fraud Policy
bbunlock TAKES CHARGEBACKS (DISPUTES OR STOP-PAYMENTS ON CREDIT CARD CHARGES) VERY SERIOUSLY. ALL CUSTOMERS WHO DISPUTE CREDIT CARD CHARGES FOR ANY REASON WILL BE REPORTED AS A DELINQUENT COLLECTION ACCOUNT TO ALL MAJOR CREDIT BUREAUS AND WILL BE SUED.
If you do not pay the invoice within 30 days, you will be referred to a collection agency.
We have contracts with collection agencies in the US and worldwide.
Rights of Consumer
Nothing in these Conditions shall affect the statutory rights of a consumer.
By using our site or our service, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions in full.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with United States of America Law.